Filter By

DAN GODFREY SONS

Godfrey was "established in 1890 by Harry Godfrey, son of the well known conductor Sir Dan Godfrey, as 'Dan Godfrey's Sons'; Harry Godfrey had formerly worked for Gautrot Aine. Address: 1890-96: 428 strand:1897-99: 6/7 Agar St, Strand."
Harry spent nearly four years in the workshops of Gautrot, rue d'Angouleme, Paris and at Chateau Thierry and then opened at 428 Strand"

DAN GODFREY SONS

There is 1 product.

Showing 1-1 of 1 item(s)

Active filters